THE 2018 NHL ALUMNI BENEFIT TOUR PRESENTED BY SCOTIABANK CELEBRATING THE 50TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS!
YOUR FAVORITE FORMER NHL LEGENDS FACE OFF AGAINST THE LAW ENFORCEMENT ALL STARS IN SUPPORT OF SPECIAL OLYMPICS
(October 26th, 2018 – Chatham) – The Chatham Memorial Arena will play host to Hockey Night in Chatham on Friday October 26th, 2018 Presented by Scotiabank!
The 2018 NHL Alumni Benefit Tour brings you Hockey’s Greatest Family featuring former NHL legends from the Original 6 classic teams, Stanley Cup winners, Team Canada heroes and your local hometown heroes all in support of Special Olympics Ontario and the Law Enforcement Torch Run!
The NHL Alumni Tour has proudly hosted hockey legends such as Walter Gretzky, Wendel Clark, Owen Nolan, Curtis Joseph, Theo Fleury and many more!
The Scotiabank NHL Alumni Benefit Tour is a unique experience providing fans with a memorable night that showcases world class hockey skills, on ice pranks and old fashioned hockey nostalgia. This fun-filled evening provides something for fans of all ages and gives you an exciting opportunity to see a lighter side of these hockey greats while raising money for a great cause.
The Scotiabank NHL Alumni Benefit Tour celebrates the 50th anniversary of the Special Olympics and supports the Law Enforcement Torch Run’s mission “To provide year-round sports training and athletic competition for individuals with intellectual disabilities.”
Doors open at 6:00PM, game starts at 7:00pm at the Chatham Memorial Arena, 80 Tweedsmuir Avenue West, Chatham, Ontario.
• He also carried the Olympic Torch during the Torch Relay for the 2010 Winter Olympics
• During his 14 seasons in the NHL he registered an incredible 441 goals in 876 games
• During his career he won a Turner Cup in the IHL with the Atlanta Knights and an Allan Cup with the Brantford Blast
• In 1993, he was a key contributor for the Stanley Cup champion Montreal Canadiens
• During his NHL career he played for Detroit, Philadelphia, Ottawa and the Toronto Maple Leafs